Rufus is the tool that is used to format and create bootable USB flash drives. Rufus also formats USB keys, memory sticks, and pen drives without any external files. Rufus is the most powerful application to flash a BIOS and UEFI bootable devices. But sometimes Rufus won’t work steadily, so it’s better to know more about the Rufus Mac Alternatives OS.
Rufus has features like it creates bootable USB drive from ISOs, checks the bad blocks, and much more. Rufus is the open-source available for all the users which help while installing an Operating System or run a Live CD from USB and when you want to run a DOS low-level utility. But make sure you download the best tool to your device. So here I have made s list of tools available in the market.
Key Features of Rufus 3.9 Software
The following are the key features of Rufus free download.
- Rufus Format USB flash drives, pen drives, and supports commonly used NTFS, FAT, FAT32, exFAT, ReFS, and UDF file systems.
- It is available as Rufus executable and portable software.
- Rufus portable software is Ready to use. No installation required but creates some registry keys in the registry.
- Rufus is available in 39 different languages with an easy and user-friendly interface.
- The advanced option in Rufus includes a check device for bad blocks and can calculate MD5, SHA-1, and SHA-256 checksums of the ISO file.
- Rufus is two times faster than UNetbootin USB bootable software, Universal USB Installer, and Microsoft’s official Windows USB/DVD Download Tool.
- Rufus supports DOS bootable USB drive and also creates UEFI or BIOS bootable USB drive and UEFI bootable NTFS
- You can create bootable drives from ISO files of Windows, Linux, Fedora, etc. by using Rufus.
SARDU (short for Shardana Antivirus Rescue Disk Utility) creates a multiboot all-in-one USB drive, CD, or DVD for free (personal and non-commercial use).
Your Universal Multiboot Installer is the successor to MultibootISOs. YUMI used to create a Multiboot USB Flash Drive containing multiple operating systems, antivirus utilities, disc cloning, diagnostic tools, and more.
WinSetupFromUSB is windows support software, with the help of this software we prepare multiboot USB flash.
BurnAware is free burning software and full-featured, BurnAware is very helpful to make bootable or multisession discs.
LinuxLive USB Creator
It is just called a LiLi USB creator which is free software available for all users. This software makes automatic visualization which allows us to run Linux in Windows without any configuration nor any other installation process.
Etcher is a free image burner that supports Operating Systems like Mac OS X, Windows, and GNU/Linux. An etcher is also open-source software that makes us straightforwardly burn SD cards and USB. Etcher works faster than any other available applications in the list.
This software is similar to UNetbootin, but it is not as steady as UNetbootin. This software allows us to install and uninstall distros at any time. Download this software that is available for free and open-source software for all users.